The sound scanner P132 was developed for visualizing low-frequency sound events and can be utilized for applications in product engineering, building acoustics, and environmental noise.
Distributed microphones based on state-of-the-art semiconductor technology scan the acoustic field on an area of a disc with a diameter of 132cm and create acoustic images with superior imaging quality, which increase your confidence in the analysis and technical solutions.
In combination with your smartphone and Seven Bel’s cloud infrastructure in the background, you receive a compact high performance measurement system, which you can simply bring with you for all situations. No laptop, power adapter, data recorder needed. More space for other things.
The sensor design, comprising high quality materials such as carbon, ceramic and aluminum, is robust and operational only with a few quick and easy moves.
EFFECTIVE SOUND IMAGING
Benefit from a massively simplified workflow for the measurement and analysis of your sound events and share the results with your colleagues, partners and clients in the format of automatically generated reports. Seven Bel P132 helps you to move fast and effectively towards the implementation of your technical solutions.
0,2 / 1 / 2 revolutions/second
> 13 dB
0,5 m - infinity
up to 10
250 Hz - 16 kHz
+/- 1 dB
50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Real time display of time signal, sound pressure level in dB(A), frequency spectrum and spectrogram
- Stream/Pause mode
- Selection of time/frequency intervals and audio playback of the filtered signal
- Selection of frequency band
- Playback of filtered audio
- Single frame or time averaged frames
- Video playback
- Automated pdf report generation of single acoustic image or timed averaged images including meta data (time, location, notes, etc.), time signal, spectrum and spectrogram
- Export and import of measurements in zip format via installed file sharing apps (e.g. Google Drive)
-10 °C - 60 °C
45 % - 85 %
Android OS version 7.0 or higher