The Sound Scanner P254 was specially developed for environmental noise measurements and applications with particularly low-frequency sound events. With a measurement diameter of 2.54m, the Sound Scanner P254 is the world's largest portable acoustic camera that can accurately localize frequencies starting from 125 Hz.
The Sound Scanner P254 extends the portfolio of Sound Scanners for special applications in the low-frequency range. The modularity of the Sound Scanner system allows you to achieve optimum measurement results for your applications of interest.
Leverage the opportunity of now being able to localize particularly low-frequency sound events and benefit from a fast setup time. The Sound Scanner quickly delivers results with high image quality, from which you can effectively derive targeted technical solutions.
0,2 / 0,5 / 1 revolutions/second
125 Hz - 4 kHz
> 13 dB
up to 6
0,5 m - infinity
50 Hz - 20 kHz
+/- 1 dB
- Real time display of time signal, sound pressure level in dB(A), frequency spectrum and spectrogram
- Stream/Pause mode
- Selection of time/frequency intervals and audio playback of the filtered signal
- Selection of frequency band
- Playback of filtered audio
- Single frame or time averaged frames
- Video playback
- Automated pdf report generation of single acoustic image or timed averaged images including meta data (time, location, notes, etc.), time signal, spectrum and spectrogram
- Export and import of measurements in zip format via installed file sharing apps (e.g. Google Drive)
-10 °C - 60 °C
45 % - 85 %
Android OS version 10 or higher