The sound scanner P50 was developed for visualizing medium to high-frequency sound events and can also be used in confined spaces.
Distributed microphones based on state-of-the-art semiconductor technology scan the acoustic field on an area of a disc with a diameter of 50cm and create acoustic images with superior imaging quality, which increase your confidence in the analysis and technical solutions.
In combination with your smartphone and Seven Bel’s powerful cloud infrastructure in the background, you receive a compact high performance measurement system, which you can simply bring with you for all situations. No laptop, power adapter, data recorder needed. More space for other things.
The sensor design, comprising high quality materials such as carbon, ceramic and aluminum, is robust and operational only with a few quick and easy moves.
EFFECTIVE SOUND IMAGING
Benefit from a massively simplified workflow for the measurement and analysis of your sound events and share the results with your colleagues, partners and clients in the format of automatically generated reports. Seven Bel P50 helps you to move fast and effectively towards the implementation of your technical solutions.
0,2 / 2 / 5 revolutions/second
700 Hz - 16 kHz
> 13 dB
up to 10
0,5 m - infinity
50 Hz - 20 kHz
+/- 1 dB
- Automated pdf report generation of single acoustic image or timed averaged images including meta data (time, location, notes, etc.), time signal, spectrum and spectrogram
- Export and import of measurements in zip format via installed file sharing apps (e.g. Google Drive)
- Selection of frequency band
- Playback of filtered audio
- Single frame or time averaged frames
- Video playback
- Real time display of time signal, sound pressure level in dB(A), frequency spectrum and spectrogram
- Stream/Pause mode
- Selection of time/frequency intervals and audio playback of the filtered signal
-10 °C - 60 °C
45 % - 85 %
Android OS version 7.0 or higher